Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Universal Frequency Converter||Apply To:||Change Current|
|FOB port||Shenzhen , Shenzhen|
|Terms of Payment||T/T , L/C , Paypal , WorldFirst|
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.
We ships worldwide and accepts T/T and Paypal.
All items are subject to availability and passing our QA testing and inspection.
Standard order processing is 1-2 business days plus shipping method chosen.
Rush and off-hours service available for an additional fee.
Packaging and Handling:
Items are safely packaged in custom shipping cartons for protection.
We ship worldwide use UPS,FedEx, DHL or Truck Freight when meeded.
Call to use a shipping service other than the ones listed.
International Customers are responsible for all Customs fees, VAT and other fees applied by their respective countries.
All shipments are fully insured.
Advantages of servo motor:
1. Accuracy: the closed-loop control of position, speed and torque is realized; The problem of stepping motor out of step is overcome;
2. Speed: good high-speed performance, robot teaching device, RV Reducer, RV Reducer, harmonic reducer, robot controller, teaching device, reducer, planetary reducer, robot body, second-hand robot, robot cable and servo motor. Generally, the rated speed can reach 2000-3000 revolutions;
3. Adaptability: it has strong anti overload ability and can bear the load three times the rated torque. It is especially suitable for occasions with instantaneous load fluctuation and requiring fast start;
4. Stability: the low-speed operation is stable, and the stepping operation similar to the stepping motor will not occur during low-speed operation. Suitable for occasions with high-speed response requirements;
5. Timeliness: the dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds;
6. Comfort: heating and noise are significantly reduced
Servo motors are widely used in ATM machines, inkjet machines, lettering machines, photo machines, spraying equipment, medical instruments and equipment, computer peripherals, mass storage equipment, precision instruments, industrial control systems, office automation, robots and other fields. In addition, it is widely used in textile machinery and equipment such as computer embroidery machine
Contact person: Iris
Contact Person: Miss. Iris