Mitsubishi 10W Industrial Motors HC-AQ0135BD Melservo Servo motor New in stock
0.287 (40.643)N · m (oz · in)
Rated Speed (*1)
nstantaneous Permissible Speed
Rated Current (Maximum Current)
1.When the power supply voltage drops, we cannot guarantee the output and rated speed.
2.80% ED at low noise.
80% ED: Indicates the condition in which operation time at read torque accounts for 80% and the other no load time accounts for 20% in a single operation cycle.
3.When the servo motor is equipped with reduction gear or electromagnetic brake, refer to the corresponding outline dimension drawing. For the EN Standard and UL/cUL Standard compliant models, please contact Mitsubishi.
4.If the load inertia moment ratio exceeds the indicated value, please contact Mitsubishi.
5.When the equipment is to be used in places where it is subjected to oil and/or water, such as on machine field sites, optional features apply to the equipment.
6.Except for the shaft-through portion and connector end.
(1) Next, the servo motor is not waterproof (IP44). Do not subject the servo motor to oil and water.
Especially for the HC-MF / HC-KF / HC-AQ / HC-KFS / HC-MFS and HA-FF series, do not subject the
shaft-through portion to oil.
(2) When the gear box is mounted horizontally, the oil level in the gear box should always be lower than
the oil seal lip on the servo motor shaft. If it is higher than the oil seal lip, oil will enter the servo motor, leading to a fault. The HC-MF / HC-KF / HC-AQ / HC-MFS and HC-KFS series servo motor is not equipped with an oil seal and cannot be used with the gear box as described above. Oil should be shut off on the gear box side.
(3) When installing the servo motor horizontally, face the power cable and encoder cable downward. When installing the servo motor vertically or obliquely, provide a trap for the cable.
(4) Do not use the servo motor with its cable soaked in oil or water. (Figure on the right)
(5) When the servo motor is to be installed with the shaft end at top, provide measures so that it is not
exposed to oil and water entering from the machine side, gear box, etc.
(6) If the servo motor is exposed to oil such as coolant, the sealant, packing, cable and others may be
affected depending on the oil type.
(7) In the environment where the servo motor is exposed to oil mist, oil, water, grease and/or like, the
servo motor of the standard specifications may not be usable. Contact us.
(8) In the case of the servo motor with oil seal, the oil seal may sound during operation. It poses no
Our store provides a large number of brands for a long time: Emerson, Fisher Rosemount, Honeywell, abb, AB, Mitsubishi, Yaskawa, Yokogawa, GE and so on. Trigger board / drive board / control board I / O board / communication board / power board and other spare parts are operated in good faith. Welcome to buy.
★ the title, quantity and price of baby are only for customers' reference. If you need to buy, please confirm the price and delivery date with the seller before shooting! Thank you for your strong support!
★ our store is operated online and offline at the same time, with fast delivery and excellent price. If there are changes in price and quantity, it is normal. If necessary, please contact the shopkeeper directly to determine the model, price, quantity, delivery time, logistics and payment method! Thank you for your support! We will provide customers with the best service at the most favorable price and the best quality! Sincerely look forward to your cooperation!
★Service tenet: quality first, preferential price, perfect service and integrity first
★ brand new and original, with a one-year warranty