Mitsubishi Sewing Machine Industrial Servo Motor HF-KP43BK 400W 102V 3000RPM new in stock
Specifications for HF-KP43BK
HF-KP43BK is a Motors-AC Servo
HF-KP Series; Ultra-low inertia,small capacity
Rated Output 7
3000 rpm; 102V
Standard (Straight shaft)
1.When the power supply voltage drops, we cannot guarantee the output and rated speed.
2.80% ED at low noise.
80% ED: Indicates the condition in which operation time at read torque accounts for 80% and the other no load time accounts for 20% in a single operation cycle.
3.When the servo motor is equipped with reduction gear or electromagnetic brake, refer to the corresponding outline dimension drawing. For the EN Standard and UL/cUL Standard compliant models, please contact Mitsubishi.
4.If the load inertia moment ratio exceeds the indicated value, please contact Mitsubishi.
5.When the equipment is to be used in places where it is subjected to oil and/or water, such as on machine field sites, optional features apply to the equipment.
6.Except for the shaft-through portion and connector end.
(1) Next, the servo motor is not waterproof (IP44). Do not subject the servo motor to oil and water.
Especially for the HC-MF / HC-KF / HC-AQ / HC-KFS / HC-MFS and HA-FF series, do not subject the
shaft-through portion to oil.
(2) When the gear box is mounted horizontally, the oil level in the gear box should always be lower than
the oil seal lip on the servo motor shaft. If it is higher than the oil seal lip, oil will enter the servo motor, leading to a fault. The HC-MF / HC-KF / HC-AQ / HC-MFS and HC-KFS series servo motor is not equipped with an oil seal and cannot be used with the gear box as described above. Oil should be shut off on the gear box side.
(3) When installing the servo motor horizontally, face the power cable and encoder cable downward. When installing the servo motor vertically or obliquely, provide a trap for the cable.
(4) Do not use the servo motor with its cable soaked in oil or water. (Figure on the right)
(5) When the servo motor is to be installed with the shaft end at top, provide measures so that it is not
exposed to oil and water entering from the machine side, gear box, etc.
(6) If the servo motor is exposed to oil such as coolant, the sealant, packing, cable and others may be
affected depending on the oil type.
(7) In the environment where the servo motor is exposed to oil mist, oil, water, grease and/or like, the
servo motor of the standard specifications may not be usable. Contact us.
(8) In the case of the servo motor with oil seal, the oil seal may sound during operation. It poses no
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.
We ships worldwide and accepts T/T and Paypal.
All items are subject to availability and passing our QA testing and inspection.
Standard order processing is 1-2 business days plus shipping method chosen.
Rush and off-hours service available for an additional fee.
Packaging and Handling:
Items are safely packaged in custom shipping cartons for protection.
We ship worldwide use UPS,FedEx, DHL or Truck Freight when meeded.
Call to use a shipping service other than the ones listed.
International Customers are responsible for all Customs fees, VAT and other fees applied by their respective countries.