AudienceThis manual is intended for the following users.
• Those selecting Σ-II Series servodrives or peripheral devices for Σ-II Series servodrives
.• Those wanting to know about the ratings and characteristics of Σ-II Series servodrives.
• Those designing Σ-II Series servodrive systems.
• Those installing or wiring Σ-II Series servodrives.
• Those performing trial operation or adjustments of Σ-II Series servodrives.
• Those maintaining or inspecting Σ-II Series servodrives.Description of Technical TermsThe terms in this manual are defined as follows:
• Servomotor or motor = Σ-II Series SGMAH, SGMPH, SGMGH, SGMSH, SGMDH, SGMUH• SERVOPACK = Σ-II Series SGDH amplifier.
• Servodrive = A set including a servomotor and servo amplifier.
• Servo System = A servo control system that includes the combination of a servodrive with a hostcomputer and peripheral devices.
• Parameter number = Numbers that the user inputs toward the SERVOPACK.
We ships worldwide and accepts T/T and Paypal.
All items are subject to availability and passing our QA testing and
Standard order processing is 1-2 business days plus shipping method chosen.
Rush and off-hours service available for an additional fee.
Packaging and Handling:
Items are safely packaged in custom shipping cartons for protection.
We ship worldwide use UPS,FedEx, DHL or Truck Freight when meeded.
Call to use a shipping service other than the ones listed.
International Customers are responsible for all Customs fees, VAT and other
fees applied by their respective countries.
All shipments are fully insured.
Our advantage Products: